Saturday 27 June 2009

Talk about beautiful yard work!












These photos were forwarded to me in my e-mail, they were quite many photos showing different artwork produced in gardens in different countries, and I thought to post some of them here. It got me thinking how I have never actually thought about how such beautiful designs, with so much attention to detail could be produced simply through yard work, after all its produced from cutting grass/ flowers into different shapes. The outcome produced is showstopping, and it gives a whole new vibe to it, as the designs are so interesting to look at, and you wouldn't expect to see such designs in nature created to such extent. You can tell that they required effort to produce, and I think the idea behind it is really smart and unique, which makes them so pleasurable. It shows how you can be creative in many different perspectives, and you dont have to limit your creativeness anywhere......design in nature, very smart! Here's a link to where you can find more interesting yardwork.
( www.scribd.com/doc/6470822/Chapeau-Le-Jardinier ).

No comments:

Post a Comment