Saturday 27 June 2009

Tattoo gone too far?






I understand that tattoos are a form of art, where people tend to express themselves with designs across the body. I personally like tattoo's when they represent something meaningful to the person, it could be seen as an identity to oneself, and a sense of belonging for what they believe in, or from past experience, etc. But this man, on the images above more known as 'spider' has decided to get his tongue tattooed. Now this leads me to the question, has tattoos these days gone too far? How could you simply want to have your tongue covered in black? I'm surprised some people would actually like it because to me its shocking and unhuman....its just disgusting! I think there should be a limit to which body parts you could actually get tattoed on, also think about all the medical reasons and the health consequences such a man could suffer. According to this link www.globalfashionreport.com/?l=en&a=344991 "tongue tattoos are a new trend that is rapidly spreading across the world of body modification" and that worries me...what's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment