Tuesday 6 October 2009

Braille



I decided to look more into braille- which is the method used by blinds as a means of communication to read and write. It has been recognised since 1821, and it's great that the blind have not been restricted from reading and writing, and that's why I think this system is so great. 

Letters and numbers

I looked into what type of designs there's been made with braille, as I thought they must have their own sets of designs in their language. I found interesting t-shirts and jewlerry, which made me glad to see, because I find this little things important. Here's some images of some of the items I in particularly liked:           
                        
hope                           


                                                                              
                                           LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment