Monday 7 September 2009

Photo Manipulation- on another level!












I really like to look at various photo manipulations made by others. Because it involves both the artist taking his/her own photographs and then manipulating them into his/her own creative ideas, thoughts and imaginations. I came across the young and talented Erik Johansson while I was going through photo manipulations on the internet. I find his images and manipulations funny, but also very creative, and I fell in love with his work. His photos cover many areas and fields, so it's not just surrounded through one particular subject. Not only is he creative, but his photography skills are impressive too. Surprisingly he comes from the same country as me. His website www.alltelleringet.com, ( everythingornothing- in swedish) is very interesting and worthy to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment