Monday 7 September 2009

Smoke Photography!






Stoffel De Roover is a very talented and creative artist. His popular work involves smoke photography. All the smoke photos have been photographed of instinct sticks. I've known about smoke photography before, but I haven't seen it come to such a great extent. I've uploaded some of my favourite images here, and I think I'm going to give it a go myself, although I am pretty sure my results won't end up anywhere close to his. His work has been included in smashing magazine, and an exhibition of aleatoric art has some of his smoke photographs included in Miami, US. From hes blog I could see that you could also order prints on t-shirts if you would like. http://www.lumendipity.com/gallery/Smoke%20Photography/, that is the link to his blog and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment